Friday, October 10, 2008

I'm new at this

I have been thinking about setting up my own blog for the last couple of months. My primary motivation is to provide myself with a cathartic release of frustrations and other issues that may be bugging me, but nothing too personal. I have found over the years that for me the best way to relieve stress or nagging obsessions has been to write things down in the form of a letter. I have written several letters at 1 a.m. in the past and found myself falling right to sleep shortly thereafter. Most of the things I have written about were problems I have had at work (co-workers and client issues mainly). Therefore, some days I may find myself blogging about politics (current presidential race), work, local issues (Salt Lake City and Utah), sports, family moments and whatever else may cross my mind that I wish to blog. I may share pictures and other downloadable files. I may blog every day (I doubt it), or a couple of times a week (maybe), or once a week (most likely). I am also doing this blog as a way to communicate thoughts and ideas to family, friends and others. My hope is that maybe some of what I blog will help the reader and maybe the reader can help me. The best thing will be if we are all uplifted and edified and we can all learn from each other through successes and failures.

I look forward to this adventure, until next time.

No comments: